Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New work

Below are 3 new pieces that I did at Orkney Springs last week. I've got several more in various stages of completion and will post them as soon as they are done. Trying to get ready for a show in August and will be taking a plein air course at the Workhouse Art Center for the next 4 weeks. I'll post what I do in class as I do it.
I feel like each time I pick up the brush I learn something new. It's very exciting. I only wish I had more time but I've still got to pay for my habit. More later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know that I check your blog regularly and am pleased to learn you have as few words to post here as you do in some of your other correspondence. Your work is lovely and your talent obvious. I wish I could be around to attend the August show, but alas, not in 2009. Will there be one in 2010? Keep up your impressive work.